Saturday 28 December 2013

Playing with fire .


I hope everybody had a nice Christmas and got what they asked fore.  I just thought I would post here to show a couple of post Christmas bargains you may be able to get your hands on.  I have available 2 CB13 female fire royal pythons.  These 2 girls are the last remaining hatchlings from my 2013 breeding season, and in my opinion are the pick of the bunch.  Both show a nice example of the fire gene, bright vibrant colouring which is getting better and brighter with each shed.  The sire to this clutch Is one of the nicest fires that I have seen, and this has been shown in all of the fires that were produced from this clutch.  Both of these girls are pooing and have shed fine, they will be ready after 3 more feeds, both show a really nice feeding response so I am happy that they will continue this.  I am looking for £190 each for these girls, which I think is a good price for a good example of the fire gene.  If you have any questions please do not hesitate to send me an email to nextgenexotics@gmail.com or via reptile forums, my username is lukeraymont, and I will happily answer any questions and queries you have.  I can deliver within a reasonable distance, both will come with full feeding, pooing and shedding records.   One thing to note is, if you like my Facebook page, Next generation exotics you will receive a 10% discount on any animal you buy from me.  Any way please take a look at the photos of the girls here and on the Facebook page, and let me know what you think, and remember to like Next generation exotics to keep up to date with everything that I've got going on here, and believe me there will be a lot to come in 2014.

Female fire 1:



 

Female fire 2:
















No comments:

Post a Comment